The Meadow Pack
Hello there, welcome to the Meadow Pack. We are a friendly, semi-literate wolf roleplay site that's always accepting new members with open arms. If you're already registered with us, go ahead and login, if not, feel free to browse the forum.
-Kava
The Meadow Pack
Hello there, welcome to the Meadow Pack. We are a friendly, semi-literate wolf roleplay site that's always accepting new members with open arms. If you're already registered with us, go ahead and login, if not, feel free to browse the forum.
-Kava
The Meadow Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|The Meadow is Home|❀|The Meadow is Life|❀|The Meadow is Us|

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Kava
General Discussion - Page 3 I_vote_lcapGeneral Discussion - Page 3 I_voting_barGeneral Discussion - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Flamepelt a Scout
General Discussion - Page 3 I_vote_lcapGeneral Discussion - Page 3 I_voting_barGeneral Discussion - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
*Evie*
Tundra
Kayla
Ember
-Grayson-
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» General Discussion
General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:58 am by Tundra

» The Family's Dens
General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 2:11 am by Tundra

» The East River
General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 5:32 pm by Ember

» *Ember's Bio*
General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:01 pm by Ember

» Kayla the Hunter
General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 6:18 pm by Kayla

» ||: Tᴜɴᴅʀᴀ :||
General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 4:52 pm by Tundra

» Flamepelt the Scout
General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:25 pm by Flamepelt a Scout

» Evie the hunter
General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:52 pm by Kava

» || Grayson The Hunter ||
General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 7:44 pm by Kava

General Discussion

Go down 
+2
Flamepelt a Scout
Kava
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
*Evie*

*Evie*

General Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:45 pm

Your wolf is part Siberian Husky, which is my favorite breed of dog. Would you mind if I made a new wolf for Kava's new pack using a wolf that's part Husky?
Back to top Go down
Tundra

Tundra

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:50 pm

Sure! I don't mind at all. The only thing is, Kava might not accept a wolf-dog hybrid into her new pack (which is unlikely, but still I would double check ^^)
Back to top Go down
http://riadvenpack.forumotion.com/
*Evie*

*Evie*

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:55 pm

Thanks! I just wanted to make sure it was okay with you. I'll PM Kava on WolfQuest and ask her if it's okay.
Back to top Go down
Tundra

Tundra

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:57 pm

Hahaha, of course it's ok! I'm sure I'm not the first person to have created a wolf-dog hybrid character :'D
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt a Scout

Flamepelt a Scout

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 8:04 pm

everyone, I am happy to say that I am back and will start RPing more! *cheers*
Back to top Go down
Tundra

Tundra

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:58 am

Glad you're back Flame c: But unfortunately Kava seems to have abandoned the pack. She had the thread for this pack locked on WQ and hasn't logged in for several days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Discussion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Meadow Pack :: Let's Talk-
Jump to: